Need to Release Ties to Past Relationships? Try this Complimentary Cord Cutting Ceremony.
This is an excerpt and adaptation from an article I wrote in 2015.
Receive a Complimentary Cord Cutting Ceremony
by signing up for email newsletter.
About ten years ago I was involved in the most manipulative and energetically parasitic relationship I could have ever imagined. I was tossed around, in and out of mind games and by the time I got out of this relationship I had felt like I had just gotten out of the heavy load cycle in the spiritual washing machine (whatever that is).
I needed to physically separate myself from this person, so I did. The most intense part of what this lesson started to teach me, was that even though I had separated my physical body from his, I could still feel him and his emotions even though we were hundreds of miles away from one another.
He would also know what I was feeling, it was like we were still tuned into the same radio station. And then it hit me after one day in meditation. We were connected through universal consciousness. All of us are connected but when we make verbal and heartfelt commitments to specific human beings, I feel it deepens the awareness and energetic ties we have.
We magnify this unification energy and awareness when entering a relationship with someone. Upon first meeting this person it feels like a supernova star just exploded in your heart chakra. The deeper and/or more prolonged the emotions to a person the thicker and more established the cords become.
There is a type of spiritual chemistry that goes on, your energy combined with this other person’s energy, creates energetic cord entanglements that are infinitely connected from anywhere in the universe. Like the theory of quantum entanglement, once two particles have exchanged in a specific why when one particle is affect the other will feel it even if they are in two different galaxies entirely.
When separate both feel each other’s inner world intimate unless cords are released to the zero point of transmutation, where all energy theoretically is renewed.
Let me explain a bit further, I think we attract into our lives a mirror to show us what experiences we need to release in order to find inner peace and experience unification with the all.
When you meet someone and there is a deep emotional response within yourself. That person is most likely a match to be an example that is needing to be explored within your personality. The other person becomes a mirror of your deepest soul wounds to reflect back to you areas that you need to heal. The healing is then your job, you dive deeper into the relationship with yourself (not trying to fix the other person which we often try to do instead of looking at ourselves) to see what the root of the pain is from. It is also your partner’s job to do the same.
We are always just projecting ourselves onto another, what we love about them are areas we are comfortable with within ourselves and have healed. Areas that offend us or draw in negative emotions like fear and anger, are areas we need to heal deep within ourselves. That is not to say that no one can ever cross personal boundaries or dishonor you, that is why being clear on your personal boundaries of self honor are so important.
If one or the other person abandons ship, then off the both of you go and you will both attract another perceptive partner to help ease the returning to the universal truths you are here to learn in this lifetime. The universe is here to provide lessons of unconditional, experiential love to you in a way that you can “handle” but it is always going to try to lead you to the source of all which is all within you.
In this soul clearing process you can see why I say there may be some deep energy cord creation and entanglement with this person. But there is another layer as to why these unseen connections become created.
To put it more clearly all of life down to a subatomic level is vibration including our thoughts and words. This makes our thought, emotions and words scripted unseen contracts that we unknowingly write to one another.
We do this through sex, marriage, verbally telling one another we love each other, creating art or poetry for a loved one, writing to them, even having intense feeling toward one another, even just thinking about them, create these cords.
These are the paperless soul contracts that create cord connections.
Example: You get divorced and can not figure out why you are having such a hard time “finding” your next soul mate. You can check in with your own intuition and see if you are still unconsciously honoring your vows.
Most importantly now that you know what soul contracts and/or energy cords are, the next question is:
How do you remove such cords?
So here is a step by step of the Cord Cutting Ceremony:
1. Make sure you are in an environment you can really feel relaxed. Sit somewhere quiet and comfortable. Close your eyes and start by taking 10 deep slow deliberate breaths.
2. Surround your entire body in light. Imagine that there is a field of impenetrable light around your entire body. It is there to protect you from any interference. Also call in your helpers, beings of 100% light, angelic forces, guardians etc.
3. Scan your body. Now you start to scan your body. Any attachments do not have to be visibly seen by your minds eye, they can also be sensed whether spiritually or physically. Try not to attach to the ideas of where they came from or why but keep focusing on feeling the any emotions that arise deeply, this will assist the releasing process. Simply feel the tension or emotions deeply until it starts to dissipate.
4. Imagine that there is a portal of forgiveness that all is being release to, to be transformed. As the tensions, blocks, attachments, contracts, hook or cords begin dislodging, imagine they are being magnetically pulled into your portal of transmutation. This allows for the energy that was exchanged and the karmic ties to be renewed to clean energy to be used in some other form in another reality.
5. Ask your higher self seal this into the greater connective field for infinite protection. Ask for the integration of the ceremony, close the portal, seal yourself in light once more and ask for a seal on the work you have just completed.
6. Allow yourself to come back to your body gently. Taken time to integrate by connecting to your breath again taking deep breaths and feeling the sensations on your skin once again. Start moving your fingers and toes and allow movement to integrate slowly until you feel all energies have been integrated.
Please feel free to email me, if you have any questions about this process. In my “Contact Me” section.
Thank you for this opportunity to exchange the lesson of love on this plain of existence. I hope to the inner most center of my heart and being that this will help someone out there that felt as confused and out of control as I did. This practice really changed my life. I am sending you so much love in your process of remembering you are the source of all the love within this universe.
If you would like assistance with clearing and cleansing. I offer deep auric cleansing ceremonies.
With all my love,